Everyone wishes to have clear skin. Still, there are little dots that are called blackheads which are very annoying. Blackheads are small pimples with no skin on them, and because of that when they become exposed to moisture and air, they oxidize and turn into brown-black colour particles, called blackheads.
Probably most of you have heard about many different ways for removing the blackheads and you have even tried them. In some cases, blackheads are soft enough and they can be eliminated by scrubbing. However, there are blackheads that can be very difficult to remove. So, if you are prone to blackheads and you are looking for an effective solution that will be quick and painless, then you need to continue reading.
Efficient DIY Pack To Get Rid Of Blackheads:
- Mint toothpaste
- 2 – 3 ice cubes
- Spoon to mix
- Small bowl
- In one bowl mix, one tablespoon salt with two tablespoons mints toothpaste.
- Mix them until you get nice homogenous paste.
- Apply the paste on the nose and leave it to act for about 5 minutes to dry.
- After that, you need to put some water on your nose and massage it gently with a circular motion.
- In the end, when the nose is clean, rub an ice cube on it.
- This is going to close the pores. In the end, dry your nose.
Why This Works:
- The salt is a natural antibacterial agent and is very beneficial for defoliating the skin.
- Salt is not going to dissolve in toothpaste and because of that, it’s the best combination.
- Mint in the toothpaste is going to open your pores and will kill any bacteria. The toothpaste deeply cleans the pores and plucks out the blackheads.
- Be aware that the nose might turn up red, but the redness is going to disappear after a while.
- If you have dry skin, you should use a moisturizer after the treatment. In addition, it is very important to do the massaging very gently.